CA Chinmay Sheth  

CA in Practice
2Year  2Month  experience


Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/ on line 747
Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/ on line 806
No more records


Office No.2F
Scheme Mo.114
Pin code - 452010



11:00 am - 7:00 pm


✔ Business Incorporation✔ Accounting / Book keeping
✔ Company Auditing✔ Compliances
✔ Financial Consulting and MIS✔ Direct Taxation
✔ Indirect Taxation✔ Personal Wealth Planning
✔ Payroll Management✔ Govt.Registrations and Licenses
✔ Corporate Registration & Verification✔ Corporate Legal Consulting
✔ Business Tax Planning and Management✔ Business Planning & Initiation
✔ Financial Services / Funds Raising✔ Internal Audit

Industry Experience
Associated with (Firm / Company Name)
Awards and Recognitions


Ram Verma

25 Days ago

Respected sir/maam
I am petrol pump owner and i know i am exempted to pay gst on sales of petrol and diesel but i have to pay gst for lubrucants which i sell and i already pay those by paying to my petrol pump company so why is gst officer behind me and laying some charges for fines kindly help

CA Yash Jain     6 May 2023

Do Share your GST Notice with us at, we shall analyse and provide you proper details on the same.

CA Chinmay Sheth     6 May 2023

Hello Sir,
You can contact us on or Mobile No.9993683335 for detailed discussion.

T&C apply


Arun Sharma

1 a year ago

About GST

CA Chinmay Sheth     6 Sep 2022

Hello Arun,
please post specific query relating to GST or you can contact me on 9993683335 for clarifications of your doubt relating to GST.
Thanks and Regards
CA Chinmay Sheth

T&C apply



1 a year ago

Hi, my taxable income is 786000 and I didn't have any knowledge on tax saving ways.
I have maintained my balance of 400000 in savings account and I have invested in mf that comes with no lock-in period.Now my tds deduction sum up to 70000.Please advise if there is some way to claim any tax benefit.
This taxable income is after declaring my interest in home loan for 1,50,000

CA Chinmay Sheth     4 Jun 2022

Hii Monisha,
There are many ways to save tax and have various investment oppotunities available but that is required to be done in the financial year. For further assistance, you can contact us on 9993683335.

CA Rahul Dwivedi     4 Jun 2022

Dear Monisha,
Tax can be saved by investing in various available option & that is termed as Tax Planning in technical words. How much to invest & where to invest can be guided after discussion as it depending on various factors like amount of investment, risc factor, future need etc. For further consultation on tax planning you can approach us on or 9004485377.

CA Puja Sharma     6 Jun 2022

There are many other ways of tax savings like restructuring salary structure, allowances etc. You can connect with me at for consultation.

T&C apply


Yash Kumar

2 a year ago

Is it compulsory to have the names of the consent letter relatives to apply gst?

CA Chinmay Sheth     5 Mar 2022

If the principal place of business is owned by relative then it is necessary to have consent letter. Further, in consent letter name should be specified and the same should be signed by that relative.

T&C apply



2 a year ago

Do i get home loan interest tax benefit if i buy used flat

CA Puja Sharma     4 Mar 2022

Yes in my opinion you will get home loan interest exemption u/s 24

CA Chinmay Sheth     5 Mar 2022

Yes, you will get deduction for home loan interest u/s 24 upto Rs.2,00,000, if your family resides in the same means it is self occupied. Fresh or used house property doesn't matter.

T&C apply
No more records
No more records
Resume has not uploaded!