CA Puja Sharma  

CA in Practice
7Year  8Month  experience

Puja Sharma and Associates is a Chartered Accountancy firm based out of Jaipur.

100% (5 votes)   


9 Months ago
Visited For Business Tax Planning and Management,FOR ITR CONSULTING SERVICES


11 Months ago
Visited For Financial Consulting and MIS,Direct Taxation,Indirect Taxation

If i taken CONSUMER DURABLE LOAN from Bank then 1) Should I pay any TAX to Income Tax Department ? 2) Should i MANDATORILY required to file ITR even my annual income is upto 2,10,000/- ?


7 Days ago
Visited For Direct Taxation

Simple question answered simply. no bullshit and early reply thats what i liked the most. Keep supporting. u r great.


1 a year ago
Visited For Direct Taxation

Thank you for your previous VALUABLE Answer to my query.... Q - In answer to my query provided by you it is mentioned that I have to justify that my total income is less than basic exemption limit of Rs. 5 lakhs. Therefore kindly provide me below answer please.. 1) To whom I will required to justify above basic exemption ? To Bank or to Income Tax ?If I take credit card of Rs. 5 lakh limit.

No more records


Vivekanand Marg
DCM Ajmer Road
Pin code - 302019



10:00 am - 6:00 pm


✔ Business Incorporation✔ Accounting / Book keeping
✔ Company Auditing✔ Direct Taxation
✔ Indirect Taxation✔ Govt.Registrations and Licenses
✔ Corporate Legal Consulting✔ Business Tax Planning and Management
✔ Business Planning & Initiation✔ Financial Services / Funds Raising
✔ Internal Audit✔ GST

Industry Experience
✔ Services
Education (Hons),CA,CS
Associated with (Firm / Company Name)
    Puja Sharma and Associates
Awards and Recognitions


Sonal Sharma

4 Months ago

I am looking for computation of income

CA Shruti Goyal     22 Nov 2022

Pl contact for more enquiry

CA Rohit Mittal     22 Nov 2022

Kindly contact on 8699799959 or

CA Puja Sharma     25 Nov 2022

For Income Tax related consultation, you can connect with me at

T&C apply



4 Months ago

Buy a 10-20L car as a gift for someone. What are the tax implications?

CA Puja Sharma     25 Nov 2022

If you are buying the car to gift to a relative(mentioned under Income Tax Act), then there will be no tax implication in the hands of the recipient.

T&C apply



7 Months ago

I have received a demand intimation for ITR3 AY 21-22. My CA says that the demands are being raised due to some clause 16(d) and some issues with Departmental computer system. Will this issue be resolved by ITD?? Are there any other cases like this??

CA Rahul Dwivedi     26 Aug 2022

Dear Swapnankit,
Your query is not clear, pls specify the clearly the reason for demand. However pls note the issue will not resolve automatically, either you have to pay the demand or have to raise rectification required.
For further consultation you can approach us on or 9004485377.

CA Puja Sharma     27 Aug 2022

These days the dep[artment is sending queries regarding the reporting of Point 16(d) of Form 3CD where any other item of income is to be reported other than Business Income. Reply to the intimation to remove the demand.

T&C apply


Rohit Kundu

7 Months ago

My name is Rohit Kundu and i want your suggestion to the matter that i am the owner of an One Person Company and now i need to convert it into a Private Limited Company. But i did not know what are the procedures and processes to do this . Please suggest what are steps i have to follow for such things.

CA Puja Sharma     26 Aug 2022

OPC can be converted into Pvt Ltd by voluntary or mandatory conversion. Form INC - 6 has to be filed with ROC within 30 days to 6 months, depending upon the type of conversion. For secretarial compliances and consultations, you can connect with us at

CA Rahul Dwivedi     26 Aug 2022

Dear Rohit,
Conversation of one person company into pvt ltd co is possible. However the procedure is technical and detailed.
For further consultation you can approach us on or 9004485377.

CA Naman Maloo     4 Sep 2022

The procedure is too long and can take anywhere upto 6 months.
We can help you with it but cost could be very high. So what is the intention in doing so.
If you need consultation you can book the same at:

T&C apply


Ashish Shah

7 Months ago

We have to a Pvt Limited Company in Assam. It was established in December 2020. The company is also registered under Start Up India. We earned revenue of around 2 lakh rupees in 2021-22 through business. The business is no loner operating and we want to close down the company permanently. What has to be done for the closure. Also is there any fast track closure scheme under Startup India. Kindly advice.

CA Stuti Shah     25 Aug 2022

Hey Ashish,

When was your last transaction, lets connect and i can help you outwith the same.

M. No. 9825330911

CA Puja Sharma     25 Aug 2022

You can go for strike off of your Company. You can connect with me at for more discussion.

T&C apply


Harsh Jain

7 Months ago

Father expired. Sole proprietor of firm. Looking for advice.

CA Puja Sharma     18 Aug 2022

If you want to carry forward the business as a sole proprietor and you are the legal heir to it, then you can carry it forward in the same form.

CA Deepak Kucheria     18 Aug 2022

May God rest his soul in peace. To discuss the way forward about the business concern, kindly connect with us at or +91-9911744028.

CA Rahul Dwivedi     20 Aug 2022

Dear Harsh,
you can continue the business of your father with the same same. You will need shop act licence in your name for the business. For further consultation you can approach us on or 9004485377

T&C apply


Satbir Singh

7 Months ago

I am selling my residential Property on next month. My deal is Done at 50Lakh.They will pay me via Cheque. What will be the next step after getting Cheque. Should I have to deposite whole money into my saving account or elsewhere? I required yours Step by Step guidance.

CA Shruti Goyal     6 Aug 2022

Capital gain will b attracted however it can be saved.
For further clarification please contact

CA Naman Maloo     7 Aug 2022

For a step by step process it is recommended to book a consultation with expert to plan tax properly.

Link for consultation is:

CA Puja Sharma     8 Aug 2022

Capital gain will arise in your case. You have to reinvest the gain or proceeds if you want to claim any exemption.
For more discussion, you can book a consultation with us at

T&C apply


Pritam Kumar

7 Months ago

Hello, im an independent contractor and i providing services to the canada based international proprietary trading firm remotely where i trade on company's trading account and company share profit/commission via wire transfer/paypal and Payoneer, so in this case which ITR is most suitable for to file

Thank you

CA Puja Sharma     8 Aug 2022

ITR 3 will apply in your case. For more details, you can connect with us at

Pritam Kumar    8 Aug 2022

Thank you it๐Ÿ‘

T&C apply


Naveen Ambastha

7 Months ago


I had filed a original ITR with refund of 15910 which ai received.

I wanted to add LTA and medical expenses so I filed revised ITR but I didnt added rest of the things so I got demand notice of 11910.

So I filed again a new REVISED ITR with cleartax and got refund of 36400.
Which I haven't received yet.

What shall I do for the demand notice I got , will it get adjusted automatically in refund amount ?

CA Puja Sharma     8 Aug 2022

Wait for the last filed revised ITR to be processed. The demand will get void when the last ITR gets processed.
For more IT-related matters, you can connect with us at

T&C apply



7 Months ago

Recently i recieved some foreign currencies (USD) approx 500USD to my bank account because i doing some freelancing task to foreign company..and bank send FIRC where bank deducted some IGST but as i know there is no gst applicable for providing services to foreign clients.. kindly explain me why IGST is deducted and can i take refund it...
Thank you

CA Puja Sharma     8 Aug 2022

GST can only be refunded if your are a GST registered tax payer.
GST registration is mandatory for service providers if their aggregate tunrover exceeds Rs. 20 Lakhs or 10 Lakhs during the FY.
For more informtaion, you can book consultation with us at

DHIRAJ     8 Aug 2022

Thank you mem for explanation..
But one concern that can i never received payment if i dont registered GST if my turnover exceeds 20 lakh from foreign clients?? And the company where i provide services is not registered in india...

Is gst is only mandatory for claim refund in export of service???

T&C apply
No more records
Resume has not uploaded!