CA Shubham Khaitan  

CA in Practice
6Year  9Month  experience

Experienced in Taxation with working exp in one of the global consulting firm.Skilled in Income/Corporate Tax,Taxation of Individual, NRI's,Trusts, International Tax, Tax assessment & Tax planning

Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/ on line 747
Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/ on line 806
No more records


Pin code - NA





✔ Business Incorporation✔ Accounting / Book keeping
✔ Company Auditing✔ Compliances
✔ Direct Taxation✔ Payroll Management
✔ Govt.Registrations and Licenses✔ Corporate Registration & Verification
✔ FEMA Compliances Consulting✔ Corporate Legal Consulting
✔ Business Tax Planning and Management✔ Business Planning & Initiation

Industry Experience
✔ Automobiles✔ Consumer Markets
✔ Education and Training✔ Financial Services
✔ Healthcare✔ Infrastructure
✔ IT & ITeS✔ Manufacturing
✔ Real Estate✔ Services
✔ Telecommunications✔ Textiles
✔ Urban Market
Education (Hons),CA,CS
Associated with (Firm / Company Name)
    Was associated withone of the global accounting/consulting firm
Awards and Recognitions
    Back to back employee of the year award when associated with one of the global accounting/consulting firm


Vaishnav Mk

3 a year ago

How file income taxes on royalty income received by publishing ebooks through Amazon digital LLC?

The income is received in dollars. And there is a 15% tax US tax withholding according to DTAA tax treaty.

CA Shubham Khaitan     31 Aug 2020

As per section 115A of the Income-tax Act, the tax rate is 10%. I assume the royalty income is being received by the Indian Company then the Indian Company will offer the Royalty income to tax at the rate of 10% with applicable cess and surcharge. The Indian Co. shall provide the US Company with all the relevant documents like Tax residency certificate, NO Permanent Establishment Declaration. If US Company withholds tax at the higher rate i.e. 15% then Indian Co shall offer the tax @ 10% (plus cess and surcharge) at the time of filing of ROI and claim refund for the excess TDS deducted

CA Rakshit Jain     2 Sep 2020

Call on 9587334442 or mail at to discuss the issues.

T&C apply


Satish K

3 a year ago

I am looking to sell my Residential Land and planning to Buy another bigger residential land. Do i need to pay LTCG in this case of my sold land?

CA Shubham Khaitan     31 Aug 2020

First of all Residential land is a capital asset under the definition provided under the Income-tax Act, 1961. Before we find out how your capital gains shall be taxed, it is pertinent to note the period of holding of the residential land. If land is held for more than 24 months than Long term capital asset and taxable at the rate of 20% but if period of holding is 24 months or less than short term capital gain taxable at normal rates i.e your slab limit.

CA Shubham Khaitan     31 Aug 2020

Exemptions from your Gains that Save Tax:
Section 54F (Applicable for long term capital assets i.e your period of holding of land shall be more than 24 months): If you are using your entire sale proceeds to buy a house property you may end up paying no tax subject to certain conditions provided therein

Section 54EC (applicable in case it is a long term capital asset)–Purchasing Capital Gains Bonds

CA Rakshit Jain     2 Sep 2020

It all depends on various things such as purchase value of new property and sale value of old property. We can discuss this on phone. 9587334442 or share your details on

CA Jaya Agarwal     8 Sep 2020

It is exempt u/s 54. Call 7667559772 to discuss

T&C apply
No more records
No more records
Resume has not uploaded!