CA Ankit Mehta  

CA in Practice
5Year  12Month  experience

Entrepreneurial Adviser, Corporate Advisory Manager, CA, Finance Expert

Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/ on line 747
Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/ on line 806
No more records


Andheri East
Pin code - 400064



10:00 am - 10:00 pm


✔ Business Incorporation✔ Fund Raising (Debt / Equity)
✔ Company Auditing✔ Compliances
✔ Financial Consulting and MIS✔ Direct Taxation
✔ Indirect Taxation✔ Corporate Asset Management
✔ Personal Wealth Planning✔ Mergers & Acquisition / Investment Banking
✔ Intellectual Property✔ Corporate Restructuring
✔ Corporate Registration & Verification✔ FEMA Compliances Consulting
✔ Corporate Legal Consulting✔ Business Tax Planning and Management
✔ Business Planning & Initiation✔ Financial Services / Funds Raising
✔ Internal Audit

Industry Experience
✔ Aviation✔ Banking
✔ Biotechnology✔ Education and Training
✔ Engineering✔ Financial Services
✔ Healthcare✔ Infrastructure
✔ Manufacturing✔ Media and Entertainment
✔ Pharmaceuticals✔ Real Estate
✔ Research and Development Retail
Associated with (Firm / Company Name)
    Indusgenie Advisors/ AMNC & ASSOCIATES
Awards and Recognitions



3 a year ago

Hi ,

I was NRI for 7 years and recently shifted back to India. During this 7 years I have NRI account to deposit salary received overseas and some how I have not closed my Indian saving account and neither converted to NRO. I have used that account for small transaction. As now I am back to India , I have closed NRI account and transfer all my saving to Indian Saving account. So how i will fill the ITR with this situation ? ( As my Indian income is less than tax slab , ITR will be filled as NIL)

CA Navin Jain     5 Jan 2021

Please connect on +91 9830375894/

CA Puja Sharma     5 Jan 2021

If your total income is less than the basic exemption limit of Rs. 2, 50,000 and you do not have any other source of income outside India then you are not required to file your IT Return in India.

CA Ankit Mehta     7 Jan 2021

Bank Account transaction dont determine the filing of returns, as ur income is below tax slab as per your, u dont need to file return unless you have some TDS refund to be claimed..
For further assistance please call on 9033732018

T&C apply



3 a year ago

What is standard deduction under sec 16 (IA)

CA Ankit Mehta     7 Jan 2021

Deduction from salary

T&C apply


Chandra Shekhar

3 a year ago

I have a TDS claim to submit for the AY 2015-16.
Since online I don't see any option, can you please guide me how I can fill it offline?

CA Ankit Mehta     7 Jan 2021

You have to claim it in the ITR,
For further queries call me on 9033732018

T&C apply



4 a year ago

I am a startup, Can you please help me understand the CSR law for startups. Also Can I take CSR funds from Investor?

CA Ankit Mehta     16 Dec 2019

Sure We can.
feel free to contact me at +91 9033732018

T&C apply
No more records
No more records
Resume has not uploaded!