CA Aakash Ostawal  

CA in Practice
13Year  6Month  experience


Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/ on line 747
Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/ on line 806
No more records


Ostawal & Associates, 200/2, Second floor,
Chamrajpet, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Pin code - 560018



9:30 am - 6:30 pm


✔ Business Incorporation✔ Accounting / Book keeping
✔ Company Auditing✔ Compliances
✔ Financial Consulting and MIS✔ Direct Taxation
✔ Indirect Taxation✔ Personal Wealth Planning
✔ Govt.Registrations and Licenses✔ Intellectual Property
✔ Corporate Registration & Verification✔ Business Tax Planning and Management
✔ Business Planning & Initiation✔ Internal Audit

Industry Experience
✔ Financial Services
Education,CA,CS (Pursuing)
Associated with (Firm / Company Name)
    Ostawal & Associates, Chartered Accountants
Awards and Recognitions


Alagarsamy Duraisingh

3 a year ago

Hi, I'm looking forward to start a new construction company in Tamilnadu. Which one is better to start partnership or private. Is there any site available to check the name availability when before registering partnership firm and private firm.

CA Aakash Ostawal     29 Mar 2021

Private limited is better due to lower rates of taxation. You can check the name availability on MCA website. You can also consult us on 98806 10887

T&C apply


Rahul Soni

3 a year ago

I am employed with a company based in UK as a consultant. Will I come under section 44ADA of the income tax? Assuming I get 10,000 GBP annually, will there be any taxes on that except the 10% TDS?
Should I consult a CA for it now?

CA Navin Jain     28 Mar 2021

You need to consult with your CA, also your GST implication needs to be analyzed. If you need professional advice, please contact at 9830375894.

CA Aakash Ostawal     29 Mar 2021

Yes, you can opt for taxation under 44ADA.. There will be taxes in india based on Slab rates. You can consult us on 9880610887

CA Naman Maloo     29 Mar 2021

If you are earning from outside India how is TDS getting deducted?
You can consult a chartered accountant at:.

T&C apply


Sudharshan Venkateshan

4 Days ago

I had two Form-16 this year because the company changed its name. I submitted one form 16 which had details about the last 10 months and e-verified it on income tax online. I forgot to add the second form 16. What can I do now?

CA Naman Maloo     18 Jul 2019

You don't have to submit form 16, you have to enter the details in ITR 1 form and show your income.
You can now revise your return and solve it.
If you need any assistance feel free to contact me at

CA Aakash Ostawal     18 Jul 2019

You can file a revised return. Contact us for any assistance.

T&C apply
No more records
No more records
Resume has not uploaded!