CA Devendra Kumar  

CA in Practice
17Year  3Month  experience

Our Firm is a leading Chartered Accountant Firm having vast expertise in Tax, GST, Company Law, Business Valuation and Due Diligence. We also have Specialization in Project Finance. Legal Matter also

Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/ on line 747
Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/ on line 806
No more records


Wea, Karolbagh, New Delhi
Pin code - 110005



10:00 am - 7:00 pm


✔ Business Incorporation✔ Fund Raising (Debt / Equity)
✔ Accounting / Book keeping✔ Company Auditing
✔ Compliances✔ Financial Consulting and MIS
✔ Direct Taxation✔ Indirect Taxation
✔ Corporate Asset Management✔ Personal Wealth Planning
✔ Mergers & Acquisition / Investment Banking✔ Govt.Registrations and Licenses
✔ Intellectual Property✔ Corporate Restructuring
✔ Corporate Registration & Verification✔ FEMA Compliances Consulting
✔ Corporate Legal Consulting✔ Business Tax Planning and Management
✔ Business Planning & Initiation✔ Financial Services / Funds Raising
✔ Internal Audit✔ GST

Industry Experience
✔ Agriculture✔ Automobiles
✔ Aviation✔ Banking
✔ Biotechnology✔ Cement
✔ Consumer Markets✔ Education and Training
✔ Engineering✔ Financial Services
✔ Gems and Jewellery✔ Healthcare
✔ Infrastructure✔ Insurance
✔ IT & ITeS✔ Manufacturing
✔ Media and Entertainment✔ Oil and Gas
✔ Pharmaceuticals✔ Real Estate
✔ Research and Development Retail✔ Services
✔ Steel✔ Telecommunications
✔ Textiles✔ Tourism and Hospitality
✔ Urban Market
Associated with (Firm / Company Name)
    D K Lodha & Co
Awards and Recognitions


Rohit Kumar

6 a year ago

I have made GST registration but by mistake i have given a wrong address now i dont have a address proof for given address please suggest me what to be done

CA Mohan Agarwal     13 Feb 2018

Dear Sir, the address can be changed by filing an amendment application in the GST Portal.

CA Devendra Kumar     13 Feb 2018

We can do if you provide the new address proof with noc from owner and electricity bill. our fees is Rs. 1250
contact 9899041490

T&C apply


Mohammad Farhan

6 a year ago

I am looking for the conversion of proprietorship into Pvt Ltd company.

CA Mohan Agarwal     13 Feb 2018

Dear Sir, you can incorporate an One Person Company (OPC)

CA Rahul Agarwal     13 Feb 2018

Dear Sir, we can take up the work, Please share us your contact details

CA Devendra Kumar     13 Feb 2018

Yes we can do this work Rs 12500

CA Devendra Kumar     13 Feb 2018

contact at 9899041490

CA Amit S     13 Feb 2018

You have to get two members with DIN and subscribing to a memorandum and articles and initial share capital

T&C apply
No more records
No more records
Resume has not uploaded!