CA Mehul Aggarwal 13 Sep 2021
NA Na Na 13 Sep 2021
You can opt for life insurance, 5 year FD, ELSS mutual funds to claim deduction under section 80C.
You can go for Mediclaim to claim deduction under section 80D.
If you've a home loan currently, then that can also lead to tax savings.
You can also deposit in NPS to claim deduction upto Rs 50000.
For a more personalized tax planning, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9811896771
Please call at 7679875546
CA Rohit Jain 13 Sep 2021
Other than 80C - Life Insurance etc and 80D-Medicliam etc ........ Home loan is the best way to save tax. else if you have any Receipts of donations, you can save tax. For a more personalized tax planning, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 9929511888
CA Rahul Dwivedi 13 Sep 2021
Few Tips as below :
1) 80 C deduction Rs. 1.5 Lacs -includes PF, LIC, NSC, Tax Saver FD, Home Loan Princila Repayment, Equity Oriemted Mutual Fund (not all Mutual Fund) etc.
2) 80 CCD : NPS contribution Rs. 50,000/-
3) 80 D - Medi-Claimed Premium
4) Home Loan Interest Upto 2 Lacs
5) HRA deduction can be claimed
This are the Immediate Tips , For Further Assistance you can reach me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 9004485377