CA Yash Shah  

CA in Practice
15Year  4Month  experience


100% (1 votes)   


3 Months ago
Visited For Internal Audit,HRA CLARIFICATION

Quick response. To the point reply. Excellent communication skill and knowledge. Nice and polite behavior.

No more records


Pin code - NA





✔ Business Incorporation✔ Fund Raising (Debt / Equity)
✔ Accounting / Book keeping✔ Company Auditing
✔ Compliances✔ Financial Consulting and MIS
✔ Direct Taxation✔ Indirect Taxation
✔ Personal Wealth Planning✔ Payroll Management
✔ Corporate Restructuring✔ Business Planning & Initiation
✔ Financial Services / Funds Raising✔ GST

Industry Experience
✔ Banking✔ Financial Services
✔ IT & ITeS
Associated with (Firm / Company Name)
    Y R S & CO
Awards and Recognitions
    Six Sigma Green Belt from BMGI



18 Days ago

I am being asked to pay tax due when filing ITR for interest on my savings. Is there any way to avoid that

CA Yash Shah     2 Jan 2021

What is the amount of interest earned on savings account?

CA Naman Maloo     3 Jan 2021

You can book a consultation to help you in better way:

T&C apply



14 Days ago

Sir I'm using 3 credit cards a limit of 3lakhs and spending it every month for my business. I swipe card to purchase goods from departmental store. I'm earning a margin of 5 percent.what is the percentage of tax I should pay to government. All my customers make payment through cash.

CA Yash Shah     2 Jan 2021

Tax will depend upon the net income you earn. Please connect on 7045760379 on Monday for further discussion

T&C apply


Priyamvada Shende

21 Days ago

I am a salaried individual with no other income.

I missed filling out the interest earned from savings account in my ITR for AY 20-21. What will be the repercussions for this? Can this be rectified?

CA Yash Shah     26 Dec 2020

Hi, need to know what is the interest in savings account which you have missed. You can file revised return before 31st December 2020. Please call on 7045760379 for further guidance

CA Navin Jain     5 Jan 2021

Please connect on +91 9830375894/

T&C apply


Rohit Vijjapu

1 Months ago

I have an engagement offer as a consultant for 4 months. They have offered 2,00,000 per month for 48 hours/ week
1. What would be tax per month?
2. How can I raise an invoice after each month?

CA Yash Shah     16 Dec 2020

Hi Sir, you can connect on 7045760379. Will be able to guide you on this since I am working as a consultant with a couple of companies

CA Puja Sharma     17 Dec 2020

Your taxation will depend upon the total income earned by you in the Financial Year. If the client will be paying you as a professional then they will deduct TDS u/s 194J @ 7.5%(till 31.03.2021) and apy teh rest amount to you.
If the client is paying you as a salary then the TDS will depend upon the slab rate applicable upon you. For tax planning you can connect with us or +91 94615 28592

T&C apply


Shivani Monga

1 Months ago

I have applied a home loan in my name but the property is registered in my mothers name. Can i avail tax benefit while filing ITR??

CA Yash Shah     12 Dec 2020

Hi, For availing tax benefit both conditions should be fulfilled i.e. 1. Loan repayment from your income 2. Property ownership in your name. Since the property is registered in name of your mother, you cannot avail tax benefit. Please connect on 7045760379 for further queries

T&C apply



2 Months ago

If I hire a freelancer based out of India on some portal like, do I need to pay any tax to Indian Government?

CA Yash Shah     11 Nov 2020

Hi, if the freelancer is GST registered, he/she may charge you GST over and above the fees. Please connect on 7045760379 for further discussion

CA Puja Sharma     11 Nov 2020

As per my opinion, TDS shall be deducted on the foreign remittance to be made if its increases the threshold limit.

CA Naman Maloo     15 Nov 2020

Technically you must pay GST on reverse charge. Also TDS u/s 195 depending who is issuing you invoice.
If you need any further assistance you can book consultation with expert at:

T&C apply


Arvind Varma

2 Months ago

My wife's bank pays lease of Rs 20,000 and I pay the balance Rs 4000 making total to Rs 24,000. Can I claim Rs 24,000 in HRA exemption in ITR Form

CA Yash Shah     10 Nov 2020

Hi, you can claim only Rs. 4000 and you should be able to prove this amount paid

CA Puja Sharma     11 Nov 2020

No you can claim only Rs. 4000

T&C apply



2 Months ago

I got an SMS 'Dear taxpayer, Income tax Dept has received information about high value transactions relating to Bhupinder (XXXX) for FY 2018-19. However, as per records available, ITR for AY 2019-2020 is not been filed, please file FTR' Question - I have filed al my ITRs from year 2014 till date.. please help me, there are also no issues listed under e-campaign tab on CPC website, please tell me what should i do?

CA Yash Shah     27 Oct 2020

Hi Yogesh, please call on 7045760379. May be a hoax message

T&C apply


Prasann Kumar

2 Months ago

For a salaried Employees who are falling in 30% Bracket, having FD's earning interest >40K per annum, while filing IT do i need to pay 30% tax earned interest on FD'S or only 10%

CA Yash Shah     21 Oct 2020

Hi Prasann, it will be 30%

CA Stuti Shah     21 Oct 2020

Hey prasann,

Tax slab would be applicable in general way like your income i.e 30% and not 10%.

Kindly contact us at or 9825330911 for any professional advise

CA Naman Maloo     25 Oct 2020

yes tax needs to be paid at slab rate. 10% is the TDS rate.

T&C apply


Dhiraj Gupta

3 Months ago

My Employer had shown extra salary amount in form 16 and now he is revising my form 16 by removing extra amount but still previous amount is seen, please help to know why it is not showing corrected amount.

CA Yash Shah     14 Oct 2020

Hi Dhiraj, not clear where the amount is not correctly seen. Employer has to file the revised TDS return. Once it is done, it will reflect in 26AS

Dhiraj Gupta     14 Oct 2020

Hi Yash , Thanks for your reply
My employee has revised the Annexure 1 and Annexure 2 of conso file of quarter 4 but still the old amount is showing in form 26AS and form 16

CA Yash Shah     14 Oct 2020

Please call on 7045760379

Dhiraj Gupta     14 Oct 2020

okay sir

CA Namita Agarwal     6 Nov 2020

Hope your query is resolved

T&C apply
No more records
Resume has not uploaded!