CA Dhiraj Satnalika  

CA in Practice
14Year 1Month  experience

CA and CS having 10 plus years experience in Assurance and Risk Advisory

Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/ on line 747
Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/ on line 806
No more records


C73 SF Sector 50 Mayfield Gardens
Pin code - 122001



9:30 am - 7:30 pm


✔ Business Incorporation✔ Accounting / Book keeping
✔ Company Auditing✔ Compliances
✔ Financial Consulting and MIS✔ Payroll Management
✔ Corporate Registration & Verification✔ Business Tax Planning and Management
✔ Business Planning & Initiation✔ Internal Audit

Industry Experience
✔ Agriculture✔ Automobiles
✔ Banking✔ Education and Training
✔ Engineering✔ Financial Services
✔ Healthcare✔ Insurance
✔ Manufacturing✔ Media and Entertainment
✔ Oil and Gas✔ Pharmaceuticals
✔ Real Estate✔ Research and Development Retail
✔ Services✔ Textiles
✔ Tourism and Hospitality✔ Urban Market
Associated with (Firm / Company Name)
Awards and Recognitions



2 a year ago

Im a student. My brother works in USA. He had sent ₹ 7 Lakhs in my bank account during 1 year. Will I be liable for taxation according to Indian Law.

CA Dhiraj Satnalika     17 Jun 2021

In case this has been sent for family maintenance in India, this will not be taxable in your hand.

CA Madhur Gupta     19 Jun 2021

no tax impact

CA Rahul Dwivedi     21 Jun 2021

Not taxable

T&C apply


Shivani Yadav

2 a year ago

Hi, my current annual salary package is 5 Lakhs i was entitled to a bonus of 1,25,000 but i have recieved only 1,13,269. Can u please tell me why my tax has been deducted and how can i reclaim it?

CA Dhiraj Satnalika     28 May 2021

Total Tax on 625,000 income comes to approx 38,000 in case no deductions are there under Section 80C, 80D or for HRA etc. For exact calculation of tax, some more information is required on your CTC breakup and tax benefit expenses/investment. For more details you may connect on 8826016982

CA Rahul Dwivedi     28 May 2021

The basic exemption limit is 5 Lcas so if you have not submitted the docs to your employer for 80C deductions might be possible he has deducted TDS. You can claim the TDS refund by filing Income tax return.
For detail discussion you can reach me on or 9004485377.

T&C apply



2 a year ago

Hi, I recently got form 15ca & 15cb for repatriation and submitted that to bank. now the bank reviewed the forms and asked for some corrections in the both the forms. Now for doing correction should I get new form 15ca & cb? Should the older one get cancelled? will filing new form cause issue as previous forms were filed but were having incorrect detail?

CA Dhiraj Satnalika     28 May 2021

Yes, New form has to be submitted with new UDIN. Old 15CA and 15CB has to be revoked. CA has also to revoke old UDIN. For more details you may connect on 8826016982

CA Rahul Dwivedi     28 May 2021

Agreed with CA. Dhiraj JI

T&C apply



3 a year ago

I looking forward to start an ecommerce business, what is the best approach to start?

CA Naman Maloo     2 Aug 2020

If you are talking from the perspective of taxation you must consult a professional and take his assistance to understand as to what all registration would be required.
If you need any professional assistance feel free to contact me at

CA Dhiraj Satnalika     4 Aug 2020

Dear Sir,
Its a good idea. Few more details are required to suggest you better on this. You can call me for any further discussion.
Thanks & regards,

CA Dhiraj Satnalika

T&C apply


M K Gupta

3 a year ago

I am treasurer of a residential apartment association. The data corresponds to FY 19-20.
FD interest of about 8 Lakh and bank deducted 10% TDS.
Collection from members: 32 Lakh
Repair and maintenance + common expenses security, electricity, etc: 38 Lakh
Advance Tax: Rs 10000/
ITR not yet filed.
How to calculate Income TAX amount?
How to show TDS deducted by bank, Advance tax and actual income tax in Balance sheet and income expense report?

CA Dhiraj Satnalika     4 Aug 2020

Dear Sir,
You need to get your accounts audited from a CA and he can prepare everything for you. You can also call me for any further discussion.

Thanks & regards,
CA Dhiraj Satnalika

CA Naman Maloo     4 Aug 2020

I would suggest you to take a consultation with us to discuss things in detail.
If you need professional assistance feel free to contact us at

CA Abhinandan Jain     7 Aug 2020

Greetings for the day!!!
In my opinion, in case you are talking about an housing society then:
1. The income from way of contributions from the members less the expenses on such activities will be deductible under section 80P.
2. FD interest is taxable. There is view that if the housing society maintains FD with co - operative banks then tax is not chargeable on such income.
3. TDS and Advance tax has to be shown as asset in the Balance if the same is refundable as per final tax computation. Otherwise a provision for tax will be created and it can be transferred to such account.
However before finalizing it is advisable to consult a professional for better interpretation of facts.

CA Rakshit Jain     14 Aug 2020

For any help or advice contact on 9587334442 or

T&C apply
No more records
No more records
Resume has not uploaded!