CA Damini Agarwal  

CA in Practice
4Year  8Month  experience


Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/ on line 747
Warning: Division by zero in /var/www/vhosts/ on line 806
No more records


NBhartiya City, Nikoo Homes.
Pin code - 560064



10:00 am - 8:00 pm


✔ Business Incorporation✔ Accounting / Book keeping
✔ Company Auditing✔ Compliances
✔ Direct Taxation✔ Indirect Taxation
✔ Corporate Asset Management✔ Mergers & Acquisition / Investment Banking
✔ Payroll Management✔ Govt.Registrations and Licenses
✔ Corporate Registration & Verification✔ FEMA Compliances Consulting
✔ Corporate Legal Consulting✔ Business Tax Planning and Management
✔ Business Planning & Initiation✔ Internal Audit

Industry Experience
✔ Agriculture✔ Automobiles
✔ Banking✔ Consumer Markets
✔ Education and Training✔ Engineering
✔ Financial Services✔ IT & ITeS
✔ Manufacturing✔ Oil and Gas
✔ Pharmaceuticals✔ Real Estate
✔ Research and Development Retail✔ Science and Technology
✔ Services✔ Telecommunications
✔ Textiles✔ Urban Market
Associated with (Firm / Company Name)
    Agarwal Nasa & Associates, Witcorp India Advisors LLP
Awards and Recognitions


Gautam Sah

1 a year ago

I am looking for an account in bank for deposit cash and transfer it to fintech company.
approx rs. 5 lac per day, what should i do?

CA Damini Agarwal     27 Sep 2022

Hello Gautam, please reach out to us 8707297344 or 9958574433

CA Ganesh Kakani     6 Oct 2022

Please contact CA Ganesh Kakani +91-9420683637

T&C apply



1 a year ago

I have received a demand intimation for ITR3 AY 21-22. My CA says that the demands are being raised due to some clause 16(d) and some issues with Departmental computer system. Will this issue be resolved by ITD?? Are there any other cases like this??

CA Damini Agarwal     27 Aug 2022

Can you share the copy of intimation letter ? For further consultation you can approach us on or 8707297344

T&C apply



1 a year ago

I am working with australian client and he is looking for a solution to transfer more than $250k throughout the year, in something like $10-50k amounts. Probably needs to be through a company, we can make that happen. Would prefer to keep it onshore in India, but if need be we can transfer offshore to another company.

CA Damini Agarwal     3 Jun 2022

Hi, yes you would need to register a company or atleast hold a PAN in India to execute such transaction. However, we would need to discuss more in detail to understand the other aspects of regular transaction.
you can reach out to me on 8707297344 or email at

T&C apply


Daman Gill

2 a year ago

Can one switch to filing ITR2 if there are no FnO trades for the year? I have been filing ITR3 for the past 3 years as I had some FnO income.

CA Damini Agarwal     4 Jan 2021

Yes you can switch to different ITR according to sources of income for a particular financial year .

CA Puja Sharma     5 Jan 2021


CA Naman Maloo     10 Jan 2021


T&C apply



3 a year ago

If someone working on freelancer website and his all clients are international, what should he put the Name in GST Invoice?
Whether it should be name of these website or name of clients. The money comes to freelancer's bank account from these website.
But actually, The money is paid to these websites by clients and then these website pays to freelancer after cutting their fee.

Mr Mukundhan Premkumar     27 Aug 2020

Call me 9345861079

CA Damini Agarwal     27 Aug 2020

Hi Prateek,

You should mention the name of the client to whom the service has been rendered. Whatever fee deduction that has been done by the websites before transferring the payment to you shall be considered as the commission expenditure in your books.
For more details please feel free to connect on 8707297344

T&C apply



3 a year ago

Are dropshipping businesses liable to pay GST? I am confused because all our customers are from the USA and we dont charge them any GST. Moreover we do not keep inventory in India and the stock is neither imported into India nor exported from India.

CA Naman Maloo     9 May 2020

No need for GST.
I am handling taxes for various dropshipping clients so if you need any assistance feel free to contact me at

CA Damini Agarwal     9 May 2020

Hi Vedant,

You do not need to pay GST under this business model. However, you need to complete the compliances of regular filing and reporting under GST regime. Filings are made mandatory by the department in order to keep the track of turnover for a financial year.

Hence you are not liable to pay GST but you need to file the returns for the same.

Feel free to connect in case of any queries. Happy to help !
CA Damini Agarwal
Ph : 8707297344
Partner | International Taxation - Global Mobility | GST
Income Tax | Corporate Affairs
Witcorp India Advisors LLP

T&C apply


Abhishek Kumar

3 a year ago

I joined a new company without resigning from previous company . I worked at previous company only for 2 months but got money in pf . will that be issue ?

CA Damini Agarwal     24 Feb 2020

What do you mean by without resigning ? Does this mean you did not serve notice period or you mean to say that you have withdrawn salary from two companies at a time ? Please elaborate.

CA Kantha Manjegowda     1 Mar 2020

my view, no issue in PF, previous employer may create issue

T&C apply



3 a year ago

Is the sub contractor liable to pay service tax if the contractor is exempted from it? It pertains to export of software maintenance as service.

CA Vivek Chiraniya     22 Feb 2020

Export of Service is not exempted from GST but is considered as Zero Rated Supply on fulfillment of certain conditions. Services can be exported on payment of IGST or without payment of IGST against LUT/Bond. Without going into further details reg export of service, please note that a sub-contractor, supplying services to the exporter of services, is not exempt from levy of GST unless the services he is supplying are exempt otherwise.

CA Damini Agarwal     24 Feb 2020

If a service is taxable under domestic supply then sub contractor shall be liable to pay GST on the same. It does not matter even if the contractor is exporting the service on which he is claiming exemption under Zero rated category.

CA Kantha Manjegowda     1 Mar 2020

sub contractor liable to service tax (GST)

T&C apply


Kkunal Jain

3 a year ago

I want to start an online counselling, education and consultancy service, what type of registration should i go for? Should I register my business as a sole proprietorship? Please how should I proceed?

CA Naman Maloo     21 Feb 2020

You don't need any registration right now as such.
Once you exceed 20 lakh receipt you need register for GST.
If you need any further assistance feel free to contact me at

CA Damini Agarwal     24 Feb 2020

Yeah, you can start with Sole proprietorship model. This model has least compliance requirements. Hence it will help you in concentrating on business without sacrificing much time on other filings and compliance. For more assistance, contact on 8707297344

CA Kantha Manjegowda     1 Mar 2020

in my view, you can start with sole proprietorship, register under shops and establishment GST on crossing 20 lacs income, suggest private compnay in case of funding, multiple co-founder.. all the best

T&C apply



3 a year ago

Made an error in GSTR-3B last month. Submitted the ITC in the import section by mistake. But it does appear on the dashboard under credits. But shows a shortfall of whole amount in the ITC claimed & due report. Do I file the return this time with whole amount? What will happen to the amount showing on dashboard?

CA Naman Maloo     19 Feb 2020

You need to first reverse the amount in current month return and then fill in the correct details.
If you need professional assistance feel free to contact me at

CA Damini Agarwal     19 Feb 2020

Hi Ana,

You can reverse the incorrect amounts while filing 3B and then fill in the correct amounts in the ITC section.
Feel free to contact on damini.agarwal@the or call on 8707297344.

T&C apply
No more records
Resume has not uploaded!